Getting hyped up for your best skiing season yet? Ski resorts in Montenegro are eager to welcome you. Discover modernly equipped ski centers providing adventures and adrenaline-filled escapades to skiers like you!
Largest ski resorts:
- 12 km from the center of Kolašin
- The six-seater K8 cable car leads to 8 tracks (2 blue, 4 red, and 2 black tracks), with a total length of 10.5 km.
- Cable car exit point 2035 m.
- Lane for beginners, children's ski lift, ski school, transfer services, parking (200 parking spots).
Tel:+382 (0)63 444 555
- 9 km from the center of Kolasin.
- 17 km of ski trails.
Tel:+382 (0)68 041 450
- Ski centers Kolašin 1600 and Kolašin 1450 - approx. 45 km (they were united by the construction of the K7 cable car).
- 6 km from the center of Žabljak.
- 2 two-seater lifts and 3 ski lifts (one equipped with spotlights for night skiing), as well as 1 kids’ ski lift.
- 4.6 km of trails (the lower cable car "Savin Kuk I" leads to the peak at 1907 m, and the upper "Savin Kuk II" leads to 2213 m above sea level).
- 3 arranged blue trails: Snowboard 650 m, Derneci 1100 m, and Panalj 900 m.
- Red trail Korito - 1200 m, black trail Vuk's trail - 800 m, and baby trail -150 m.
Tel:+382 (0)52 363 036
Savin Kuk - 4.6 km
Bobotov Kuk 2523 m (Durmitor)
Crna Glava 2139 m (Bjelasica)
Smaller ski resorts
Ski center Vučje
- 20 km from Nikšić in the direction of Žabljak.
- Recreational trail 1200 m long, two small trails of 120 m, and a snowboard park with ski jumps.
- The cable car has a capacity of 200 skiers per hour.
Tel:+382 (0)67 637 049
Ski resort Hajla
- 8 km from Rožaje.
- Trail length 1019 m, baby lift, ski lift (anchor - 840 skiers per hour).
- 150 m from the trail, there is a restaurant called "Košuta".
- Parking capacity 200 places.
Tel:+382 (0) 68 668 655
Ski center Lokve
- At 1350 to 1700 m above sea level, on the mountain Cmiljevica.
- The two-seater cable car at the top continues with 2 ski lifts (capacity of 1,000 skiers per hour).
- The starting point is from the plateau in front of the Lokve Hotel (1336 m above sea level) to the final station at 1560 m above sea level (capacity of 960 skiers per hour).
- Ski lifts (Anchor and baby) start from 1,510 m and go up to 1,630 m above sea level (capacity 900 departures per hour).
- The length of the trail is 5 km, and the height difference is 280 m.
Tel:+382 (0)67 832 217