The Ministry of Health has ordered, based on the Law on the Protection of Population against Communicable Diseases, taking temporary measures for the prevention of carrying into the country, containment and prevention of the spread of the coronavirus.
Temporary measures introduced upon the request of the Institute of Public Health are:
- Ban on docking of cruise ships and yachts in the ports: Bar, Budva, Kotor, Port Kumbor-Portonovi, Tivat (Jetty I and Jetty II) and Zelenika until Aptil 2, 2020;
- Ban on landing and take-off of the airline company “Freebirds Airlines”, which isn’t a regular airline carrier, on Podgorica Airport and Tivat Airport, for the period from March, 13 through March 19, 2020;
- Ban on visiting persons who are hospitalized at health care institutions and persons who are accommodated at institutions of social and child protection;
- Ban on visiting persons who are deprived of liberty, and in detention, except for lawyers and expert witnesses based on a court’s decision and ban on visiting persons who are serving prison sentence, except for lawyers and expert witnesses based on a court’s order;
- Canceling of educational work at public and private educational institutions, for a period of 15 days at least, starting from March 16, 2020.
During the cancelation of this work, one of the parent/guardian/foster parent/adoptive parent or single parent of a child no older than 11 year is entitled to paid leave from work, except for those employed in the health care system;
*Closure of border crossings for passengers with the following countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Š?epan Polje – Hum, on the travel route Plužine - Fo?a; border crossing: Šula-Vitina, on the travel route Pljevlja-Fo?a;
- Albania: Grn?ar - Baškim, on the travel route Plav - Skadar; Sukobin - Muri?ani, on the travel route Ulcinj-Skadar;
- Croatia: Kobila - Vitina, on the travel route Herceg Novi – Vitina - Dubrovnik;
- Serbia: Ran?e-Jabuka, on the travel route Pljevlja-Prijepolje; Vu?e – Godova, on the travel route Rožaje – Tutin;
*Travel ban from Montenegro to:
*Placing repatriates/passengers from international traffic under health and sanitary surveillance: