Filter - # results
Bed and Bike
As new and upcoming biking destination at the Mediterranean, Montenegro is increasing the services with "Bed & Bike" standards.
A part from new maps, guidebooks and unified marking of trails, the "Bed & Bike" criteria play a specific role this year: Guests may enjoy the services, which were first introduced by the German Cyclist Association (ADFC) - currently with more than 6,000 accommodation providers is the strongest European user of the quality brand.
● Cyclists may stay for one night only if they wish
● Lockable room for storage of bicycles overnight
● Washing and drying facilities for clothing and equipment
● "Bikers´breakfast" provided: muesli, fruit, wholemeal products included
● Useful information - display or provision of local, regional and national bicycle touring maps and descriptions, bus and train timetables etc.
● Set of repair equipment including key tools available
● Address, opening times and telephone number of the nearest bicycle repair service for major repairs
Apart from the above criteria, additional services like assistance with the organisation of luggage transportation, or reservation to the next "Bed & Bike" provider, are mostly provided.
The first groups of pilot accommodation with the "Montenegro Bed & Bike" sign on their door are located along the national "Top Trails". This service network is expected to grow across Montenegro.
We would like to know you better in order to improve our services to you. As cycling guests, send us your impressions and opinions to to firstname.lastname@example.org. To plan your route, please also consider this unique roadbook - the backbone to the backcountry "Wilderness Biking Montenegro" is available in online bookshops and the "Bar Kod" retail shops in Montenegro.