Cycling, rafting and jeep safari through the most hidden part of Montenegro
- Arrival in the Camp Modra Rijeka in the afternoon (located in Scepan Polje, on the same named border crossing on the Podgorica-Sarajevo, where the Rivers Piva and Tara meets and make the Drina River)
- Dinner and entertainment in a restaurant, café or next to campfire
- Overnight stay
DAY SECOND - cycling tour of 71 km
Entire tour is followed by vehicle with a trailer for the bikes
- 8:00h Breakfast
- Cycling tour starts from the Camp Modra Rijeka, 11 km asphalt road to the village Crkvicko Polje (1100m) and continues 9km through gravel road forest massif Milogora which is surrounded by a thick beech forest that makes it very pleasant even in the hot summer days.
- Passing through the village Nikovici, Knezevic and Nedajno.
- 14 km before the village Trsa we will get asphalt road.
- Pause for rest and lunch in Trsa (1450m) in the restaurant of echo village Milogora.
- After a break we descend to the 12 km asphalt road to Pluzine, a small town on the banks of the Piva Lake (720m) where we usually make break for swimming and sunbathing.
- The tour continues to 25 km asphalt road along the Coast of Piva Lake, crosses the water dam on the lake height of 240m, and goes back to Scepan Polje where the bicycle tour ends.
- 20:00h Dinner
DAY THIRD- Rafting through the most exciting part of the Tara River from Brstanovica to Scepan Polje (18 km)
- Preparation for rafting (equipping participants with life belts, helmets and neoprene suits and shoes for protection from the cold).
- Driving off-road vehicles or vans to Brstanovica
- Experienced skipper gives necessary instructions and forming teams
- Boarding at 12:00 in boats and rafting begins through the most attractive part of Tara in the length of 18 km. Everyone will enjoy numerous cascades (waterfalls), cells (Vjernovića which is category 5 in early summer), Borovi, Varda, Cegrlo (category 4) and other 17 that shouldn’t be underestimated.
- Rafting lasts for about 3.5 hours, with breaks for swimming and photography shooting on Kulina, Manita Šipčaničkom springs and creek.
- Arrival at the Camp Modra Rijeka about 16:00 h.
- Lunch - domestic kitchen specialties: soup, salad, veal, grilled trout …
- Free time for relaxation or fishing, playing football or volleyball, swimming and sunbathing on the river bank…
- 20:00h Dinner
- Overnight stay
DAY FOUR - Jeep Safari from Scepan Polje around Durmitor Mountain (126 km) (Durmitor Ring)
- 08:00h Breakfast
- 09:00h start tour from Scepan Polje (400m) - Crkvicko Polje with amazing panoramic view of the canyon (1100m)
- Village Nikovici, panoramic view of the River Susica and Tara (1365m)
- Village Nedajno, on the edge of Susica Canyon and view at Durmitor (1439m)
- Coming down the canyon to Susica Lake (1000m)
- Climbing on the other side of the Canyon right to the village Mala Crna Gora, situated between two great Canyons Tara and Susica (1500)
- Veliki Štuoc, the largest peak between the Tara River Canyon (2104m)
- Zabljak (1420m)
- Savin Kuk – we will take ski lift and go right to the highest Durmitor peak (2313m), visit an ice cave and go back by ski lift.
- Village Virak, the top Stozina, Sedlo (1908m), panoramic view of Modro Jezero, Valovito jezero ...
- Todorov Do, a village below the beautiful peak of Durmitor, than Prutaš (2300m)
- We will pass villages located in Piva Mountains, livestock Pisce Village (1390m)
- When we get to the village Trsa(1450m) we will have lunch break in the Eco restaurant (local organic food, grilled trout, a young lamb, homemade bread, cheese, sheep's milk)
- Descend to the small town Plužine (on the Coast of Piva Lake)
- Visit Piva Monastery, which dates from the 16th century
- We continue our trip next to the Piva Lake (the length of the lake is 47 km, depth 150m), crossing the lake dam height 240m
- In the evening we will arrive in the camp in Scepan Polje depending on the breaks for rest and photographing
Price per person 199 €
The program includes:
- 3 nights accommodation with full board
- All taxes
- Fee for the ski lift
- Transport with all-terrain vehicles
- Guides during the program
- Protective equipment for rafting
- Free cars or bus parking
If you wish to continue this unique tour we would like to recommend exciting – KAYAKING