Overnight stay in the Ethno Village Brezna and one day rafting
If you like vast green meadows covered with colorful meadow flowers and plants lined on one side of the river canyon Komarnica (Nevidio), on the other side of the mountains Vojnik and Golija, we highly recommend overnight stay in the village Brezna. In this place you can walk for hours, have fun with various sports and board games, ride the bikes, sail the lake, picking herbs and mushrooms
• We recommend you to come early evening hours (before 20.00h) in the Ethno Village in Brezna which is on the way to the Tara River Canyon, and feel the magic of this wonderful place.
• 20:00h - dinner in the restaurant Ethno villages
• Overnight in bungalows
• 08.30 h am - breakfast in the Ethno Village (homemade bread, cream, cheese, ham, fritters, sour milk ...)
• 09.30h-departure to Scepan Polje (approx. 50 km or 1 hour by car)
• 10.30-arrival at Scepan Polje. Preparation for rafting(providing participants with life jacket, helmets and appropriate clothing and footwear). Transportation to Brstanovica by off-road vehicles (starting point of rafting).
• 11.30-formation of teams, meeting with the skipper and the principles of teamwork.
• 12.00h- rafting trough the most attractive rapids on Tara River (Borovi, Varda, Celije, Vjernovića buk ...) with stops at the most beautiful places, suitable for rest, camera shooting, swimming...
• 16.00h - Arrival in the camp Modra Rijeka at Scepan Polje, lunch in the restaurant on the river bank (aperitif, soup, salad, grilled trout, roast meat, vegetarian food)
• 17.00h - finish of arrangement.
The trip includes:
-bed and breakfast in the Ethno Village in Brezna
-free parking for the vehicles -transport from Scepan Polje to Brstanovica
-for all participants is provided neoprene footwear and clothing, helmets and life jacket
Price per person 60 €
For families up to 4 members 10% discount, and families with more than 4 members 12% discount.
Please make your reservation arrangements in advance.
If you want to extend your stay in this natural oasis we recommend a cruising the Piva Lake.
Piva Lake is the largest artificial lake in Montenegro, water dam on Mratinje that it maintains the high is 240m and is one of the largest in Europe. The lake is 45 km long, and in some places deep 200 m. It is the largest reservoir of fresh water in Europe and has excellent conditions for sports on the calm waters. It is particularly attractive for fishing and those who want to enjoy the view of the remaining details of the sunken canyon of Piva.