- 08.00 - breakfast at ethno village
- 09.00 - the beginning of the tour
- Rudinice (1000m)
- Plužine (720m)
- Trsa (1450m)
- Nedajno – a village on the edge of the canyon Susica with the beautiful view of the Durmitor mountain (1439m)
- Descend to the lake of Susica(1000m)
- Tiny Montenegro, a village between the Tara and Susica canyon(1500)
- Veliki Štuoc, the highest point of the Tara Canyon (2104m)
- Mountain town Zabljak, famous ski and tourist resort (1420m)
- Village Virak, peak Sozina, “Saddle” (1908m), panoramic view of the Modro lake, Valovito lake ...
- Todorov Do, located below the most beautiful peak of Durmitor, Prutaš (2300m)
- Moving on to Piva mountain, village Pisce (1390m), Trsa (1450m)
- Lunch at the ethno restaurant Trsa (home – made food, roasted lamb, home-made bread, salad, cheese)
- Descent into Plužine, small town at the coast of the Piva lake, visiting the monastery Piva (built in the 16th century)
- Arrival at the ethno village “Izlazak” in the late afternoon
- Dinner at a restaurant
- The length of the tour is 180 km. Gravel roads make 40% of the tour, during which we stop for taking photos and sightseeing
The cost of this arrangement is 70 €.
This program is planned for groups of 5-7 persons.