M+ and Porto Montenegro are proud to present SUP CUP which will be held for the first time in the Boka Bay. SUP (Stand-Up-Paddling) is a new worldwide popular sport designed in Hawaii. It is a phenomenon among the worldwide famous water sports. SUP racing allows you to meet new people, have good trainings and great fun.
Within SUP CUP six races will be held as follows:
- 4 May Porto Montenegro Marina
- 8 June the Island of Flowers, Tivat
- 14 July Two Islands Race, Perast
- 11 August Porto Montenegro Marina
- 8 September Skurda River, Old Town of Kotor
- 6 October Porto Montenegro Marina
Participation fee is EUR 20.00 per race that is EUR 100.00 for all six races. Every race starts with instructions for beginners, and SUP trainings can be attended through the SUP Clinique in the second half of April.
Take part and be part of the team which will make SUP popular in Montenegro and do not miss the chance to win one of the valuable awards among which there is a SUP board – Starboard 10’5’’ x 30’’ Drive.
Events from here
28-29Jun-Junin 103 days